HELPING WOMEN TURN THEIR LIFE AROUND
Hi, I’m Vickie.
I help women and girls overcome their past in order to create a life that makes them proud, experience new possibilities (for them and their family) and love who they see when they look in the mirror.
IF YOU HAVE EVER LOOKED AT YOUR LIFE AND FELT EMBARRASSED, DISAPPOINTED, SAD OR DEFEATED, THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
(OR FOR YEARS AT A TIME)…
I get it. I relate.
But, when life gets tough…there are two types of people:
- People who let their problems smother them. People who get defeated and think that their life is “just what it is.”
- People who are overcomers and that know how to use life-tools to turn their problems into opportunities for growth.
Here is the thing…no one is born with the mindset to be either type of person. Being either type of person is simply a choice.
And being an overcomer is a choice available to anyone who wants it bad enough.
- Despite your past…(and your mama & grandma’s past)
- Despite those times when you messed up terribly…(and still have barely forgiven yourself for)
- Despite those times when you thought you were getting your life back in order…and then WHAM! something came and knocked you back down…
- Despite it all…you can still make the choice to overcome, to grow, and to completely change your future.
DID YOU KNOW THAT WE CAN HAVE A SESSION ONLINE?
Even with COVID-19 in full-effect, we can still have uninterrupted, soul-changing sessions together. Click the link below to schedule an online counseling session.
Better relationships with the people you love…and will love
Clear understanding of your mind and body…so you can stop worry, panic and anxiety from knocking you down every time you feel like life is going good
Vision for your future, plus the tools you need to (1) break generational curses and (2) design a life that you are proud of…regardless of whether you are 14, 44, or 64 years old
Of women say they wake up happier after implementing my 3 step approach
Of women reported that their intimacy with their husband drastically increased by Day 21 of my program
Of women have gotten raises at their job within 6 months of working with me
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Do you take insurance?
A: Yes, I do. I have a list of insurance providers that I accept on the page labeled “Fee Schedule.”
Q: What services do you provide?
A: My primary areas of counseling are anxiety, grief & loss, depression, trauma and stress.
Q: What do I do if I want to book you?
A: My booking calendar is available online and while COVID-19 is in effect, all sessions are done online instead of in-person.
EVER BEEN TOLD THAT CHRISTIANS SHOULDN’T SEEK COUNSELING OR THERAPY?
Here are some simple reasons why therapy and counseling, done the right way, should enhance your Christian walk.